Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Slowly finishing up the TIFF

There simply wasn't enough time to really do full reviews of each movie while I was up at the festival. Most of the time I would only have 45 min. online at a time. Not enough time for a slow witted guy like me, so I did brief summaries. I'm now going back and finishing up. I've gone back to the first two days in which I actually did full reviews and added pictures and links. There are links to trailers of the films in the titles of the reviews. You should notice them underlined. Click on it and you can see the trailer. Of course, if the title is not underlined, it means there is not a trailer yet. I'm slowly finishing it up. Sometime in October sounds nice. The festival was great this year, not as good as 2005, but still very good.

No comments: